Disclaimer: The text below is a press release that was not written by Cryptonews.com.
Since its launch on November 28th, 2018 by DIGITAL SERVICE, euro/cryptos exchange platform ZEBITEX.com has been constantly improving, particularly in the light of numerous feedbacks received from its users.
Here is an overview of these improvements, as well as a summary of some new features.
Better design, better performance, and lower fees
- ZEBITEX.com website has been thoroughly redesigned. Among other settings, you will notice a new trading button along with the deployment of an exchange tab that will let you buy or sell directly into the market.
- The trading engine has been improved: order and transaction volumes are 100 times higher than in the previous version, ensuring unprecedented speed of use.
- A decrease in credit card transaction fees has been implanted, going from 5.9% to 3.5% while maintaining free access to SEPA transfers and crypto deposits.
For crypto withdrawals, the fees system has been adjusted to be fairer with a fixed amount for each digital asset, whereas previously it was 0.1%, regardless of the cryptocurrency.
Multiple payment methods
ZEBITEX.com offers a variety of payment methods:
- Bank cards with instant credit Mastercard Visa Maestro and immediate debit cards such as Pcs, Transcash, Nickel account, Revolut, or N26.
- Free SEPA Credit Transfer within a maximum of 24-48 hours on working days.
- DIGYCODE for a cash deposit, with instant credit. Take advantage of a physical dealer network with thousands of tobacconists, newspaper kiosks, gas stations, and other local shops. You can also acquire your DIGYCODE refills, thanks to Youpass telephone credit, for which you simply need to dial a surcharged number, or with Paypal, via Recharge, its partner company.
The integrations of Neosurf and Flexepin are also in progress, and other payment solutions will be available soon.
The future is full of projects and partnerships
The next quarter of the year will be busy for ZEBITEX.com, as the company is in the process of developing its own mobile app. It will enable the users to store their cryptos directly on their phones and to hold their private keys themselves.
Another major new development concerns ZEBITEX.com’s collaboration with French ICO, the collaborative digital asset finance platform, which obtained the first-ever VISA issued by French market regulator AMF. Starting in June 2020, ZEBITEX will list FICO, a token that will be used in the French ICO ecosystem. Since early May, many investors have already secured more than 100% of French ICO’s initial financing (soft cap) and the fundraising will be completed by June 1st! You can still contribute during this period.
Notice that ZEBITEX encourages collaborations with numerous teams in the blockchain industry around the world. The platform has announced the upcoming opening of an exclusive listing program!
ZEBITEX also encourages those who represent an active crypto project community to contact them. “If you haven’t already done so, don’t forget to finalize your registration quickly as our own token is being created and will be released on the market very soon. This is important because registered members who have reached level 2 verification will get an exclusive airdrop. Not to mention many other advantages that you will be able to accumulate by owning our future token”. Join the growing community of ZeTraders. In 2020, the best is yet to come!
Several announcements on social networks will be made in the upcoming weeks. To contact the team you can use email, or live chat, Facebook, Twitter or Telegram.